Skip to Main Content
Sign In

Whom to Contact When

Image Picker for Section 0


Undergraduate Secretary: Ms. McMahon can help you with registration or transfer of credit questions. Before contacting Ms. McMahon directly, you should go to our Math Course Registration Problem Form. (  )

Director of Undergraduate Studies: Prof. Rakesh can help you with any problems or questions related to any of our undergraduate degrees and curricula. (  ).

Director of Secondary Mathematics Education: Prof. Cai can help you with problems or questions related to our Secondary Mathematics Education programs. (  )

Advisor to Math Majors: Prof. Jamie Sutherland is the advisor for all math majors in the department. Please contact him if you need advice about what courses to take. ( 

Associate Chair: The Associate Chair can help you if you have a complaint about a course or an instructor. (email  )

Common Registration Problems FAQ
Transfer of Credit for Math Classes
Page Settings and MetaData:
(Not Shown on the Page)
Page Settings
MetaData for Search Engine Optimization
Whom to Contact When
  • Department of Mathematical Sciences
  • University of Delaware
  • 501 Ewing Hall
  • Newark, DE 19716, USA
  • Phone: 302-831-2653