Skip to Main Content
Sign In
Visit Apply Give

Transfer of Credit for Math Courses

Image Picker for Section 0


I​n​f​o​r​m​a​t​i​o​n​ for students seeking credits based on Advanced Placement exam scores or scores on other exams. 

Students desiring UD credit for a math course taken at another university should do the following before they take the course. 

  1. Please read the regulations governing Transfer of Credit on the Transfer of Credit web page in the UD catalog.

  2. Check UD’s transfer of credit matrix  to determine whether a course equivalency has been established for the non-UD math course you plan to take.

  3. If the equivalency has been established and the equivalency meets your needs then you may take the non-UD course. To transfer credit for the course, follow the i​n​s​t​r​u​c​t​i​o​n​s​ here.

  4. If the equivalency has not been established for the non-UD math course, then please complete the math department’s Transfer of Credit Request Form. The math department will establish the equivalency and inform you and the registrar’s office of the equivalency. You may then follow the procedure in step 3.

  5. Please contact the undergraduate secretary in the math department if you have more questions.

  6. For math majors, there is a separate​ policy​ regarding transfer of credit of upper level (Math 300+) math courses.

Last modified on March 9, 2016 by the UG committee

Page Settings and MetaData:
(Not Shown on the Page)
Page Settings
Transfer of Credit
MetaData for Search Engine Optimization
Transfer of Credit for Math Courses
  • Department of Mathematical Sciences
  • University of Delaware
  • 501 Ewing Hall
  • Newark, DE 19716, USA
  • Phone: 302-831-2653